A few screenshots from my $38 Ubislate 7Ci. I don’t trust the browser on this thing!
I bought an Icom IC-735 HF transceiver at Frostfest today. $200. Everything works.
It transmits on amateur 10 meter through 160 meter bands. It receives 0.1 MHz through 30 MHz.
I’ve hacked together a power cable for it. It won’t be transmitting for awhile (I need proper antennas and power supply), so what you’re about to see won’t be a problem.
Here’s my short list of New Year’s resolutions for 2013. I will come back to this post and strike through what I’ve completed, as I complete it.
I will also bump this post in December 2013 before making another Post in January 2014.
- Read 30 books.
- Buy a diesel compact pickup truck.
- Bamboo Eradication 2013. (Here was Bamboo Eradication 2012.)
- New hobby? High-altitude balloons.
- New hobby? Quadrotor helicopters.
- Put a new roof on the garden shed.
- Have tool shed removed.
- Inventory all of my computers for a new website page. (Similar to Automobiles and Radios.)
- Buy an ugly Christmas sweater before the holidays.
- more? I’ll update this if any come to mind.